June 29, 2009

Weekend Fun


Well we had a very productive weekend. We got the back yard tilled, gravel moved, and most of the grass seed down. We have one more section to level a little more and then we will finish spreading grass seed. YAY!! Then I think the house will be officially on the market and we can work on painting the last few rooms as we go. :)

Since we spent 2 days outside in the hot sun, we decided yesterday to break out the slip-n-slide. I have to tell you, I didnt know using the slip-n-slide used so many muscles. My arms, stomach, and sides are VERY sore today. Here are some pictures.


On a side note, Chase's first day with Robinson's is today. YAY. He brought all of his stuff home from the mine last week and Hagen decided he was gonna be daddy for a few minutes. He is wearing Chase's safety glasses and hard hat and riding his truck. Oh and his lunch box was near by, I forgot to get it in the pictures. What a goof ball!!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

When are we painting the kitchen????

The S Fam said...

He is so cute! Yes we are Saturday morning we'll be there to the park and parade, not quite sure on rodeo or not, but I think we're staying... Again not sure whatever Mike wants to do. He wants to get away for the weekend, no stress, heavy lifting, work, moving, etc.