Chase bought me the most BEAUTIFUL bed and dresser for our anniversary in a few weeks. I am sooooo excited!! I have wanted a new bed for our whole married life and we finally got one!! THANKS CHASE!! I LOVE YOU! Thanks to Mark and Rosie for letting us drag you to Eagle Mountain...sorry we always take over your Saturdays but at least you got to look at model homes rights?! ;) Oh and HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!
Sorry, you can't see the whole bed...our room is too small to get a picture of the whole thing. LOL!!
4 comments:
It looks good!!!
That's nice!! One day I hope to have something for my bed too!! lol. I like it!
Nice! I'm jealous. I know your anniversary is coming up soon but I don't know the day so... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Looks comfy! New beds are invaluable... we bought one a couple years ago and I must say, it's been the favorite purchase of our marriage! =)
Post a Comment