July 20, 2009

Randomness!

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in a while. Since it HAS been a while, I will just post randomness. Here I go.....

Chase's step-bro got married a few weeks ago so CONGRATS to Rustin and Jessica! (Sorry, I had a million things going that day and didn't get a pic).

Monica & her kids, Mark & Rosie, and Chase, Hagen, and I painted my parent's house for our Mother's/Father's Day gift to them. We still need to find a day when it is cooler to paint the shutters and trim black, but I am so glad it is mainly done. Thanks to Mark for spraying the paint so the rest of us could just sit around. :) Love you brother! Here are the before and after shots.


Hagen loves to play with his little buddy Ryker. Here is a picture of them playing in Ryker's ball pit.

So now to all the sad things. A couple weeks ago Chase's aunt Loretta (on his dad's side) had to be life flighted from Roosevelt to Utah Valley because of some liver problems. She has since be released and is recovering nicely. Dad cut his finger nearly in half with a table saw last week. He had to have 10 stitches and has to take a few days off from wood working. Chase's aunt Michelle (on his dad's) had a stroke last week and past away. The funeral will be on Wednesday in Tropic. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the Barton's at this time. She will be greatly missed!! We love you Michelle!

I think that is all for now. Love you all and thanks for all you do!

2 comments:

The Reese's said...

I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. That is terrible. Death is so hard. I also wanted to thank you for all the comments you left after Cody passed. It was so nice to read them. Hope everything is good. Thanks again!

The Masons said...

Wow, it's like that old saying..."when it rains it poors!" That is so sad. I am so sorry!!