
A few months ago Hagen started to develop a mole on his arm. It kept getting bigger and bigger and a few weeks ago it started to get darker. When Hagen first discovered his mole he would point to it and say "My button" and then he would push it and say "Beep, Beep" or "Honk, Honk".
When I took Hagen in to the dr. for his 24 month shots, I had the dr. look at it. He said it probably isn't anything bad, but it would be better to take it off sooner than later. We scheduled a date and sadly Hagen's "button" is all gone.
During the surgery he was laying on the table with tears in his eyes telling me "Mom want go now!" It was so sad!! I think I cried more than he did through the whole thing. I am so glad Chase was there to support us or I wouldn't have made it through. LOL. After they got done and sewed the hole up, Hagen asked the dr. "put button bat on?" (Can you put the button back on?) It was too cute!! Anyway, here is a picture of his stitches (notice that he is allergic to the adhesive on bandaids and he has a red square all the way around)



4 comments:
Poor Hagen. :( I probably would have cried too.
Oh, that is so sad:( Look at how sad his poor little face is..makes me wanna cry just looking at him.
Awww poor little thing! I'm glad that everything went ok! It's so hard watching our little ones go through pain.
He is so dang cute! And he made a quick recovery!
Post a Comment