May 27, 2009

Update

Hey all! It has been a while since I posted anything. Sorry, but there just hasn't been anything exciting to post. We just go to work and come home....it is like we are an 80 year old couple with a toddler ;) lol.

Hmm....what to post about? Hmm.....Okay, well Chase and I have been talking about selling our house for a while now, but it still isn't on the market. (You can see how fast we are moving forward on that since it has almost been a year since we started talking about it.) Chase made me a deal recently that I could have another baby when the house is SOLD. I gave him a list of things I want done before I put it up for sale and I think NONE of them have been done. So if I don't want to be a grandma before I have another baby, I am going to have to inlist some help....ANY VOLUNTEERS??? Just kidding...sort of....but not really. Rosie you are still on the hook to help me paint though so don' forget!!

If you know anyone who is on the market for a house in the area, let them know about ours. It's not the way I want it for sale yet, but if someone was in a hurry, I would adjust the price accordingly. If you want more info/address leave me a comment and I will get back with ya!

I am not done asking for help yet today....Our 5 year anniversary is only a few weeks away....any suggestions on a anniversary/father's day present for Chase?.....Anyone???

No comments: