July 23, 2008

Remodeling Update!

Hey guys, we got one side of the floors done and some of my vinyl lettering up on the walls!! I am going to work on painting the trim and sealing between the floor and the base boards. Hopefully we will have it COMPLETELY finished and furniture back in by the end of the week. YAY!!!!! Here are some pics. The "Welcome" lettering is black and is in the entryway and the "Sit Long, Talk Much, Laugh Often" is a linen color and the vine behind it is sage. I was hoping the walls were a little darker so you could see the lettering a little better, but it will be okay I think.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

WOW the floors look great you guys are doing an amazing job! good work!

Amie said...

Your floors look so good. I'm jealous. We have been "working" on ours for weeks and they still aren't done. Anyway, thanks for offering to help out with our donations to Primary Children's and stuff. You're a good friend! :)