July 21, 2008
4th of July
So I am a totaly slacker lately and forgot about the 4th of July. Well, we went to Pine Lake by Bryce Canyon with Chase's family like we did last year. We didn't catch any fish...disappointment #1. We took Hagen a good 25 miles to Panguitch for the 4th of July celebration that everyone raved about. When we got there, we found an inflatable water slide and one booth....disappointment #2. We went back to camp and hung out for a bit. Chase had Winnie saddled so he put Hagen on her for a bit and was leading her and Sady around camp. The colt got behind Sady and spooked her. She freaked out and in turn Winnie started bucking while Hagen was on her. He is a true cowboy though and hung on to the the saddle horn (with his legs hanging off the saddle) long enough for Chase to get between the horses and get him off. I think it took Brandy and I a good few years to get calmed back down after that adrenaline rush. The fam decided we were going to ride to Bryce Canyon for the 4th of July rodeo. We got there, paid our money and the rodeo sucked....disappointment #3. The fireworks after the rodeo got rained out (or at least we had to sit in the truck to avoid the rain...disappointment #4. And last but not least it rained the whole rest of the weekend...disappointment #5. So it was a pretty disappointing weekend, but at least I got some cute pics of Hagen!! LOL.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! Lots to update. Good to read though. Good luck with the remodeling, It will be very worth it in the end. I'm in my nesting mode of pregnancy right now and can only imagine the stress of the mess. You are one strong girl. I'm glad you finally updated. :)
Whoa...you've been busy! I'm glad you updated though, I was beginning to wonder about ya.:) Good luck with the wedding this weekend.
I love the pics. Hagen is such a little stud! :)
Post a Comment