August 4, 2008

Quick Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are finally finished with our living room and it is all put back together. YAY. One project done, a few more to go.

The wedding turned out really well. It was so beautiful at Fish Lake although it rained all day. Chad and Brea are such a cute couple. We wish them all the best!

Hagen will have 3 new cousins the first part of the year which we ar every excited about. Shiloh & Kim are due in January, Chad & Brea are due end of January-first of February, and Brandy and Jake are due in March. We are so excited for all of them and so far so good on healthy pregnancies (as far as I know).

What else...hmm....bow hunt starts next weekend so that is super exciting. I haven't had my bow out in 2 years and I am expected to shoot a deer?! How is that gonna work?

Okay well that is all for now I think. I will post pics of the wedding soon. Love to all!

2 comments:

Zack and Victoria said...

wow good luck with the hunt... i look up to girls that bow hunt. o and lets see pics of your new living room. REDECORATING IS SO MUCH FUN

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the hunt I dont get to go this year your brother says I will be to FAT!!!LOL Anyways we are healthy as far as we know!! Ultrasound is in a couple weeks!!! Love ya!