July 2, 2008

Tagged again, but different!

Tagged... again, but different!

I got tagged again, but this time it is something different. Thanks Julie!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Oh goodness! Enjoying the good old days in Aurora with my good buddy Emilie. We loved to do dorky things and walk main during the summers hoping to find cute boys. :)

2. Five things on your to do list today:-
Stay awake
Get packed for camping
Finish invitations/envelopes for bridal shower invitations
Play with Hagen as much as possible
Do some laundry

3. Snacks I enjoy:
air popped popcorn, chocolate, cheese & Ritz, and cottage cheese

4. What would I do if suddenly I were a billionaire?
I would call whoever told me a liar and then hit them for teasing me. When I figured out it was really true I would scream, cry, and then hit them again!

5. 3 bad habits:
Thinking badly about myself
Chewing on my nails (but not biting them off)
Neglecting my house work

6. 5 places I've lived:-
Big Town-Aurora
Pleasant Grove
Provo
Salina
(sorry that is it so no 5th!)

7. 5 jobs I've had:
"Sandwich Artist" @ Subway
Jewelry Sales @ Kmart
Customer Service Rep @ BRG Research
Office Manager @ KB Oil
and most importantly....MOMMY

8. 5 things people don't know about me:
hmm.....I have gained 19.5 pounds since I have been married
I couldn't whistle until I was 19
I HATE FEET!
I have no middle name
I have a birthmark in the shape of an N

I tag:
Katie Dexter, Tori May, Rosie Curtis, Brittney Jolley, and Becky Proctor

2 comments:

Rosie said...

what is with Curtis' and airpopped popcorn and cottage cheese?! Mark loves those too!

Rosie said...

NANCY I miss you I need a new post so I know what is going on with you guys! I heard you were a bridesmaid?