Chase is still working at Malmgren's for all those who didn't know. He started training at Robinson's to haul coal and for 2 weeks straight he would get up at 3 AM to train until 8 AM at Robinson's then go to work at Malmgren's from 8 AM to around 9 or 10 at night. The last week he was supposed to be at Malmgren's they offered him what he wanted to stay so he is still there. So far so good.
Our remodeling job is still going....slowly. The walls are finished and the main part of the floor is sanded, but we are working on sanding around the edge of the walls. Neither of us seems to stay motivated enough to get it done. Until that is finished, we continue to live in a construction zone and it is wearing on both of us I think.
Chase's step brother Chad is getting married this weekend (the 26th) and I will be very glad to have it over. I put on (or rather...got handed) the bridal shower for his fiance which was held last night. It went well I think, but I am glad to have one less stress in my life! About 2 weeks ago the bride-to-be asked me to stand in her line because her friend that was supposed to do it backed out. She had already bought the dress for her, but was sure it would fit me. I finally got the dress on Saturday (exactly one week before the wedding) and thankfully it fits perfectly. I was afraid it was going to be too small and I was going to have to spend every spare minute I had this week having it altered.
On to Hagen I guess.....he is 15 months old now and on the go constantly. I have no idea how I am going to keep up with him the next few years. He has turned in to a monkey and climbs on everything. You have to really watch him because if you step away from him for a few seconds he will be on the kitchen table throwing things on the floor. He has also learned that he can push chairs to wherever he wants to climb so he can get higher. He has 6 teeth (4 on top and still 2 on bottom) and is cutting a molar on each side of his mouth. OUCH!! We buzzed his head for summer and he loves feeling it. He dances everytime you turn music on. He learned his first cuss word which we are desperately trying to break him of. He has learned how to use his quiet voice and is constantly shooshing you and then whispering to you. It is so adorable! We took him to the pool for the first time last week for Scouts with Will. He loved the pool, but unfortunately he drowned my phone (that comes back to him loving to throw things). RIP phone....You served me well!
So I think that is it for now. We love you all and hope everyone is doing well.



3 comments:
That was a good update! I found myself taking a deep breath after!!
Wow you guys have been busy, eh!!!! Just don't forget to breathe!!!! Sorry haven't talked in awhile, I guess boss is finally trying to clean off her desk for good for awhile.... Good I guess at least her desk is visible now... Anyway I hope things are on the upscale... Hopefully we can talk soon!! Lov ya girl
I loved the update and all the pictures. Hagen looks even older now with the buzzed head.
Jsut so you know we are planning on coming down Thursday night after Mark gets off work and staying till saturday night. I hope you can find a little time in your busy schedule for some fun. We decided we needed to get down there before I start school because between my school schedule and Marks new work schedule who knows what will happen. Can;t wait to see ya.
Post a Comment