Last night we got a chance to relax a little bit and celebrate Hayden's (Brandy's son) 7th birthday. I know, I know....Hayden and Hagen. If Chase and I would have had a girl, I wanted to name her Riley and Brandy has a Bryley. We could get these kids really confused!! LOL. Anywho...the kids had water balloon fights, we BBQed, and we played a little miniture fold. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of Hagen on the golf course...(and the little girl with him in some of the pictures is Brandy's neice on her hubby's side. Hagen and Jordan are exactly 1 week a part.)
May 28, 2008
Golfing Fun!
First of all I would like to tell everyone thank you so much for your love and support with my challenge. It has been a great experience so far and seems to be working. I am so excited to see if works.
Last night we got a chance to relax a little bit and celebrate Hayden's (Brandy's son) 7th birthday. I know, I know....Hayden and Hagen. If Chase and I would have had a girl, I wanted to name her Riley and Brandy has a Bryley. We could get these kids really confused!! LOL. Anywho...the kids had water balloon fights, we BBQed, and we played a little miniture fold. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of Hagen on the golf course...(and the little girl with him in some of the pictures is Brandy's neice on her hubby's side. Hagen and Jordan are exactly 1 week a part.)
Last night we got a chance to relax a little bit and celebrate Hayden's (Brandy's son) 7th birthday. I know, I know....Hayden and Hagen. If Chase and I would have had a girl, I wanted to name her Riley and Brandy has a Bryley. We could get these kids really confused!! LOL. Anywho...the kids had water balloon fights, we BBQed, and we played a little miniture fold. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of Hagen on the golf course...(and the little girl with him in some of the pictures is Brandy's neice on her hubby's side. Hagen and Jordan are exactly 1 week a part.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It looks like you had some fun!
I don't know what's with my family and birds but I would like a break from all the birds!
Hey he is getting so big and growing up!!! And he is just so cute gaining that little personality more and more!! And I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you!!! You are so awesome and such an inspiration to me. I don't know what I'd without you!! Thank you for everything you do to make you who you are!!!
What a doll! I bet he loved it. I'm glad it finally starting to warm up so we can get our stir-crazy kids out of the house.
hey lady! i love you guys..hagen and his blue bib are so cute:)
Post a Comment