June 3, 2008

Tag....I'm it? Crap!

I've been tagged!! Here's how to play the game of tag. Post these rules on your blog: list 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, 3 Random Surprising Fact About Me and then tag 5 others at the end of your blog by leaving their names. Here I go....

3 Joys:
1. Hagen...He is the light of my life! He has brought so much happiness to me and our home. I have no idea how I lived all these years without him!
2. Chase...there is no way I can express in words how much Chase means to me so I will just leave it at that. I love you hun!
3. Shoes...do I really need to explain this? If you don't get it, then just come check out my closet!

3 Fears:
Wow...this is a tough one.
1. Loosing my family.
2. Snakes.
3. That I am not that best I can be.

3 Goals:
1. To become the self confident, amazing person I think I can be.
2. Work on getting out of debt somehow.
3. Be the best mother and wife possible.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
Hmm......I really don't collect anything, but I do obsess about watching One Tree Hill. I LOVE IT!! That is what we do for date night.

3 Random Surprising Facts about Me:
I don't know that any of these are suprising, so they are just random facts!
1. I have only had actual dates with 2 guys. (Chase and a $2 date with Allen Neilson)
2. I graduated from Snow College before I graduated from high school.
3. I have over 20 pairs of shoes!

I tag Monica, Rosie, Linzy A, Emilie, and Julie. Have a great time with it guys....I look forward to seeing your answers!

3 comments:

linzy said...

hey nancy,

i have the perfect way for you to start getting out of debt!! send me an email and we can switch phone numbers!! linzyallen@gmail.com

Zack and Victoria said...

Hey Nancy-
just wondering if i can get your address so i can send you an invite. if you don't want to put it up on my blog you can email me at dancers_blues17@hotmail.com
Thanks :o)
Tori

Julie Burns said...

hey, i am in Utah! Call me at 435-503-0808. If you get to voice mail, please leave your number, my phone is acting wierd here <3 hope you see you soon!
Julie