Hey, I need your e-mail address so that I can send you some pictures of Hagen from last weekend. I thought I had it, but seems I don't. You can e-mail me at travelingbeula@gmail.com
Chase and I have been married 6+ years and have an amazing little man named Hagen. We are just living day to day, making the best with what we are given. :)
5 comments:
OH!!! He is SO cute!!! I miss having horses around! I may have to stop by your place when I am home in June to see!!!
How cute! They are so scrawny looking!!
How cute! They are so scrawny looking!!
Hey, I need your e-mail address so that I can send you some pictures of Hagen from last weekend. I thought I had it, but seems I don't. You can e-mail me at travelingbeula@gmail.com
We went and seen him this evening he is so cute!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment