Well it is official-Hagen is no longer my baby...he had his first haircut yesterday. No more baby face or baby play! He is a big boy! How did that happen?! Desi was incredibly patient while Hagen wiggled and moved his head and although a little uneven (naturally) he is now mom's little man! :( I did really good not to cry through it, but Chase still laughed at me for keeping some of his hair. I just can't believe he is older enough for haircuts and big boy things. I am so in denial!! Well anyway...here are a few pictures. I will try to get a good picture of him tonight with his hair all cute so you can see what a change it made. Love you all!

2 comments:
Oh, the first haircut! Strangely, its one of the most traumatic moments for our little ones. But it gets better with time.... Thanks for offering to help out with Kaybri. That means a lot. You've been really good to us through all this. I really appreciate you!! :)
Oh he looks so sad! I can't wait to see the picture of the finished product!
Post a Comment