February 22, 2010

Kitchen Before & After

It's done!! My kicthen project is finally done! (Or at least done for the moment) Here are a few before and after pics. It is amazing what a little paint and a new sink can do....

Cabinets "before" paint and new hardware




Cabinets "after" paint and new hardware


Sink & faucet Before


Sink & Faucet After


We will eventually replace the countertop and backsplash and we are working on upgrading the appliances but I am very happy with my 70 year old "new"-for-now kitchen. :) I will get my new light fixtures at some point this week and possibly a new table so when I get those in and it decorated again I will post more pictures. I am so happy with all the progress we are making with our house. In two weeks my brother is coming to update the electrical for us so I can actually use the stove and the oven at the same time! YAY. I can't believe it took us so long to make all these updates but I am glad we are finally doing them.

3 comments:

Clarissa and John said...

It looks great, Nancy! I really like it. Isn't it crazy how many projects houses seem to have!? We just finished renovating our basement--holy crap it was a lot of work!! Great job.

Unknown said...

Hey, I have that same yellow sink! Can't wait to get rid of it and the matching yellow counter top. We have done a ton of remodeling but have never gotten to the kitchen. Glad you could improve yours and make it look so great. GOOD JOB!

The S Fam said...

It looks good!! The final product always makes the work worth it, doesn't it? And better that you have done most of it by yourself! Way to go!!