March 23, 2010

Quickie!

Hey, I noticed it's been a while since I updated this so here is a quickie update. Last weekend Chase and I were able to attend a benefit for Marie Hawkins. Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE living in this community?! When someone is in need everyone steps up and helps out. It is so touching to see all the people who came and the money that was raised! Chase bought Emerson Drive tickets at the benefit so we are going to have a little get away next weekend to Wendover. We have never been so it should be alot of fun.

We are attending another benefit this weekend for Amber Olsen. I hope everyone comes out to support her and her cute little family. We got the chance to talk to her for a few minutes at Marie's benefit. After we talked with her Chase had been sitting there very serious for a few minutes and turned to me and said he wanted to ride for her. (It's a bull wars rodeo btw) Yes, we know the risk Chase is taking because of his head injury so he will be wearing a helmet and hopefully it helps, but this is something that is very personal to Chase. Chase knows exactly what Amber's children are battling with and seeing her Saturday brought all that to the surface for him again. I will quit all that before I start blubbering like a baby again so anyway, we are both scared to death, but it is for an AMAZING cause! :)

So that in a nut shell is what's going on in our world. Stay tuned for pics of our Wendover trip! YAY!

2 comments:

The S Fam said...

Awesome!!! But scary... I hope all goes well with the ride. And I wanted to go to her benefit, but with what weekend it was and our plans were up in the air until Thursday night. Have fun in Wendover!!

Rademacher's said...

Thank you so much for your love and support.. We greatly appreciate it!!