March 26, 2009

Random Pictures

I was going through my phone pics and thought I would post some random pictures. Enjoy!!

This is just after Grady came home from the hospital. We were trying on all his gifts. I just love his little hat and his little round face!!
Hagen loves to climb in the hole in our sectional. He always ends up stuck and screaming.
We bought Hagen a helmet and knee pads that match his birthday present (he is getting a Lightning McQueen bike). We decided to give the accessories to him early and he loves to wear them around the house.
A few weeks ago Hagen got to go for a horse ride with Daddy, Grandma, and Pappa. He is getting old enough that he gets to ride his horse all by himself. He is such a good cowboy!
This is daddy and Hagen taking a nap after their horse ride.

3 comments:

The S Fam said...

Hagen looks so big in the last picture with Chase!!! But precious!! And yeah for Brandy and I'm glad she's had him and he's healthy... he is cute!! Good to see you guys again

katie said...

AHHHH. I cannot believe he rides a horse all by himself. I'm freaking out for you, what if his horse goes crazy??

katie said...

Oh Nanc..I love you! Your so sweet..and you too are a BEAUTIFUL mommy:) I'm sure Hagen is just fine..he was born a little cow boy!