March 2, 2009

My 100 Truths!

Saw this on Em's blog and thought it would be fun.....

My 100 Truths

[1.] Real Name – Nancy Curtis Barton
[2.] Like It? – I guess so. I always wanted to change my name to Nikki
[3.] Single or Taken? - Taken
[4.] Zodiac Sign - Aries
[5.] Male or Female? - Female
[6.] Elementary School? – Salina
[7.] Middle School? – North Sevier Middle
[8.] High School – North Sevier High
[10.] Hair color? – Brown
[11.] Eye Color – Brown
[12.] Hair Length – Chin length in front
[13.] Current Worry? - Hmm...I think I am good at the moment
[14.] Weight – Eick!! You really don't want to know. I will give you a hint though....about 17 pounds heavier than my wedding day.
[15.] Are You A Health Freak? Not at all, but I should be
[16.] Height – 5’4 1/2"
[17.] Do You Have A Crush On Someone? – My hubby. :)
[18.] Do You Like Yourself? Most of the time.
[19.] Any Piercings? – Yes
[20.] Any Tattoos? – No
[21.] Righty or Lefty? – Righty
***FIRSTS***
[22.] First Surgery? – Wisdom teeth and that is it.
[23.] First Piercings? – Ears
[24.] First Best Friend? – Emilie or Kaylee
[25.] First Award? – ??? Maybe for spelling or math or physical fitness. Your guess is as good as mine.
[26.] First Sport? - Softball/Basketball
[27.] First Pet? – Horse
[28.] First Vacation? – Disneyland
[29.] First Teacher? – Mrs. Lindsay
[30.] First Crush? LOL probably Bodie Sorensen
[31.] First big birthday? – ??? The earliest one I remember was bout 12 years old. I invited some friends to go to the theatre with me. We saw White Fang
***THIS OR THAT***
[32.] Orange or Apple Juice? – Apple
[33.] Rock or Rap? – Rock
[34.] Country or Screamo? Country...what is Screamo??
[35.] N'Sync or Backstreet Boys? – N'Sync
[36.] Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera? – Probably Christina
[37.] Night or Day? – Evening
[38.] Sun or Moon? – Depends
[39.] TV or Internet? – Internet
[40.] PlayStation or Xbox? – I don't care of either
[41.] Kiss or Hug? – Depends on who it is with ;)
[42.] Iguana or Turtle? – Turtle
[43.] Spider or Bee? – If I have to have one, Spider
[44.] Fall or spring? – Spring
[45.] Limewire or iTunes? No idea
[46.] Chocolate or Vanilla? – Chocolate
[47.] Soccer or Baseball? – Baseball
[48.] Hot or Cold? – Cold
***CURRENTLY**
[49.] Eating? – nothing
[50.] Drinking? – Diet Dr. Pepper w/ lemon
[51.] I'm about to? – Take inventory
[52.] Listening to? – Silence
[53.] Plans for today? – Go for a walk if it stays nice
[54.] Waiting for? – Hmm....5 o'clock?
***FUTURE***
[55.] Want Kids? – I have a kid and would like to have another in the future
[56.] When? – When we have a new house
[57.] Marriage? – Yes I am
[58.] When? - About 5 years ago
[59.] Where Do You Want To Live? – Good old Aurora
[60.] How Many Kids? – I would like 3, but I think if I get 1 more I am doing good.
[61.] Any Name on the Mind? – Sure do, but people always still names so it is a secret!!
[62.] What Did You Want To Be When You Were Little? – I can't remember
[63.] What Do You Think You'll Really Be Doing?- Being a mommy! That is the most important thing!
[64.] Something You Would Never Try? – ????
[65.] When Do You Want to Die? – When I am ready
***WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? ***
[66.] Lips or Eyes? – Eyes
[67.] Nice stomach or nice arms? BOTH!
[68.] Hugging or Kissing? – Depends on the moment
[69.] Shorter or Taller? – Taller
[70.] Tan Skinned or Light? Tanned (Stupid question! Nobody likes pasty skin unless you are me and can totally ROCK it!! Just kidding!)
[71.] Romantic or Spontaneous? – I agree with Em...I would love to have either because I have neither.
[72.] Dark or Light Hair? – Dark
[73.] Muscular or Normal? – Muscular
[74.] Hook-Up or Relationship? - Relationship!!
[75.] Similar To You or Different? – Both
[76.] Trouble maker or hesitant? – What???
***HAVE YOU EVER? ***
[77.] Kissed A Stranger? - Honestly no. I am not self confident enough for that kinda thing.
[78.] Drank Bubbles? – Again...what??
[79.] Lost Glasses/ Contacts? – Nope, I don't have either
[80.] Climbed Up A Tree? – Yes
[81.] Broken Someone's Heart? – I think so
[82.] Had your heart broken? – Yes
[83.] Ran away from home? – No
[84.] Been Arrested? – No
[85.] Liked A Friend As More Than A Friend? – Yes
***DO YOU BELIEVE IN***
[86.] Yourself? – Sometimes
[87.] Miracles? – For sure
[88.] Love at First Sight – No
[89.] Santa Claus? – Of course. You don't believe, you don't receive!!
[90.] Kissing On the First Date? – ???? Can't say I have dated anyone but Chase
[92.] God? – Yes of course!
***ANSWER TRUTHFULLY***
[93.] Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now? - Yep
[94.] Do You Like Someone? – I like ALOT of people. I have only met a few people I don't like
***LASTS***
[95.] Received/Sent Text Message – Received was from Chase, Sent was to Kisha
[96.] Received Call – On my cell, Trever. At work a customer
[97.] Call Made? – Mom & Dad I think
[98.] Comment on Facebook? – OMG I habe no idea!!
[99.] Missed Call? – Brandy
[100.] Person You Hung out with? – Kisha, Ryker, and Hagen. I love play dates!!

2 comments:

Zack and Victoria said...

Nancy I really like this :O) Its fun! Its amazing the things you can learn about someone on their blog... even though you grew up just 2 blocks away from them your entire life! It sounds like you are doing good :O)

Tandi said...

K So Nancy, your header is super cute. How did you get it to do that? I might have to have you show me one of these days.