November 10, 2008

Holiday Open House

So as most of you know, our lives have been a little disorderly lately with Chase changing jobs, and it being flu season...anyway I have been slacking a little and haven't got my postcards in the mail for my Mary Kay Holiday Open House. So here is everyone a personal invitation! There will be TONS of gift ideas, refreshments, and fun for all so come join me! Also (if possible) try to let me know what time of day you are coming so I can try to plan out my day. My cell phone is 435-201-3062. For those of you are aren't in the area, but would like to cash in my holiday savings, you can shop my website Friday only and I will give you the discount as well. Thanks so much and hope all is well!

2 comments:

The S Fam said...

I forgot to tell you I'll be there after work probably... Not sure exactly what time but probably around 7:30 is my guess. Unless something changes with my day, but I'll let you know.

The Girls said...

I am really sorry I wont be making it. We are kindof struggling right now. Sorry Babe! I still love you though! :)