November 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!

I just wanted to tell Chase Happy (late) Anniversary. 8 years ago yesterday Chase and I started our journey together. It seems like just yesterday we were awkward teenagers standing in a dark room together while he tried to kiss me on a dare and now were have been married over 4 years and have a handsome little man. I can't think of anyone more fitting to have spent that 8 years with than Chase. I love you so much and appreciate all you do for Hagen and I. See you soon!! We miss you! (Chase has been gone all week to MSHA training)

Sorry for me mushiness people...I try not to put to much of that into this blog, but I just wanted to give that quick message to Chase.

1 comment:

The S Fam said...

Aahhh... I learn so much from you... Does he actually read the blog??? I wish Mike would, he just briefly looks at it. I think I will come up for the open house. So as of right now plan on me, unless something major comes up. Sorry we didn't go see you!!