November 26, 2008

All the things I am thankful for.....

Hey all! I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I also want to take a minute to give thanks since I take most things for granted.

I am so very thankful for Chase. He is an amazing father, provider, husband, and friend. I don't think he will ever truly understand how much I love and appreciate him but hopefully this will help. ;)

I am thankful for parenthood. It is the most difficult and frustrating thing in the world, but it is also the most wonderul and fullfilling thing any one person can do. Hagen is the love of my life and I am so happy to have him!

I am thankful for the love and support of all three of my families. My mom, dad, and siblings are amazing and I wouldn't be who I am today without their love, guidance, tolerence, and acceptance. I was fortunate enough to have a second family growing up too....Fred, Donna, Emilie and all the Mickelsen clan. They will always be my "adopted" family!! When I started my life with Chase I took on a third family...I couldn't ask for more amazing in-laws!

I am thankful for friendship. I have so many friends to be thankful for but I want to tell Emilie and Katie that I just love them (and their families)! They have taught me so many things and helped me through growing up and all the tough stuff that comes with it!

This list is getting kind of long so I will wrap it up. I am thankful for health, job security, a home, food on the table, happiness, religion, and the air I breathe. I am sure I am missing a million things, but those are all the things that came to mind. Oh...and I am sorry if it is a little hard to follow. Things always make sense in my head but not in print. Anyway, I love you all have have a save holiday!!

2 comments:

Tandi said...

You changed your background. It's way cute!

Amie said...

It was nice to see you the other night. Its been way to long since we hung out. So lets do something soon, okay?