March 19, 2008

Take a Moment

As most of you know, I am a HUGE One Tree Hill fan and have now got Chase hooked on it too. It is sad that our dates now consist of the Tuesday night showing of One Tree Hill. LOL! Anyway....this morning I was watching an old episode that brought something very important to my attention. I won't go into detail about the whole episode, but Kate Voegle (she is a singer) is a co-star on the show and she made the comment that we all spend too much time tearing each other down and we never recognize the good things. This is too true so I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for all the great things you do for me and my family. I appreciate the love and support each and every one of you give us. You all bring something wonderful into my world. Maybe if each of us took a moment to build someone up instead of tearing them down we could make this world a more loving place. We love you all and hope you have a safe holiday weekend.

4 comments:

The S Fam said...

You and she are very right!! And I have tried really hard since high school not to do that, sometimes I'm not that great but I do try, just need to try harder. Thank you!! You are wonderful and a great best friend! Through all these years!!! I can't ask for better!!

linzy said...

You are soo right. If only everyone could go by the motto: treat others as you would want to be treated! What a better world this would be!! :)

The Proctors said...

That is very true. We should all try to be more positive! Happy Easter!

Amie said...

How true! Why is it more acceptable in society to make fun of the people that stand out than to admire them for refusing to blend in? We as a society are far too judgemental. I love that you put that thought on your blog. Sometimes we could all use a gentle reminder.