March 31, 2008

Easter Fun

It is only about once a year that all of the Barton's get together on a camping trip and that is ALWAYS for Easter. The last few years we have acquired a few more people to join us on this family outing, which makes it even more fun. This year was Hagen's first Easter and although he didn't get the whole concept, he enjoyed riding in the wagon and is still enjoying playing with his eggs. Here are some pictures of the outing.

3 comments:

The S Fam said...

He is so cute!! And growing! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend for his b-day. If you need any help just let me know.

linzy said...

He is getting so big! So glad you had a good time. We didn't do a dang thing! :)

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I went and got my hair all cut off today. I went to Fantastic Sams in Orem. And the girl that cut my hair said she was from Richfield, and that she had lived in Salina for a year or so. So I said do you know anyt of the Curtis down their? She yes some of them. I ask her if she knew Mark she said no. So I said do you know a Nancy she said maybe. I then said that you were married to a Chase Barton. And her Eyes got big and she said yes she did know you guys. That your little boy was so cute! And that she used to babysit for Chase's sister Bandy. Her name was Danielle Hilderbrand. Any way I thought that was fun. It's a small world some times. She did a Great job on my hair. Sue