March 11, 2008
Happy week before Easter!
Hello everyone. I know it has been a while since I posted so you will just have to spank me and take my b-day away, but I just wanted to wish everyone a happy week before Easter! Easter has always been my favorite holiday....mostly because ever few years it falls on my b-day so I get double the goodies...but this year I am just excited to have the Easter bunny visit Hagen for the first time. YAY!! Okay I will quite being an overexcited mother and let you guys get back to something more important. We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Easter to you too! You'll have to post pictures of Hayden's first Easter!
Easter is a fun one. But I found with my kids that I put a lot of effort into it and they couldn't care less. The highlight for them is the fake grass you put in the bucket. That's ok. Its still fun.
Hey it's good to see your blog. Your family is so cute and Hagen is getting so big!
Post a Comment