March 3, 2008

Sunny Las Vegas!

Chase and I got the chance of a lifetime last weekend....my boss gave us weekend passes to NASCAR in Vegas. Huge thanks to grandma & grandpa Barton for watching Hagen so Chase and I could have a weekend alone. Chase and I spent Friday night on the stip. Lesson learned.....WEAR WALKING SHOES! I got all dressed up with my 6 inch platform boots and we walked the strip. I will never do that again! I wore my sketchers the whole rest of the trip. Saturdays race was dragged out by a record setting number of wrecks which provided a little bit of excitment for Chase since he hates NASCAR, but 2/3 of the way into Sundays race I decided it was time to go home. I missed Hagen something feirce. It was so hard for me to leave him this morning since I haven't seen him for a few days, but I guess that is jus the mom in me. Here are a few pictures.....

Powered by PromoPix.net

1 comment:

Rosie said...

It looks like you had a great time. I wouldlove a vacation! Even if it was just to get away for the night. Sorry I haven't posted anything I've just been busy. We are hoping to come down in the next few weeks. Most likely for Easter. So that gives you a couple of weeks to plan all the exciting activites we will be doing! =)