January 3, 2008

Happy 2008!

I just want to wish everyone a happy and persperous 2008. I also want to send a big CONGRATS to my cousin Stacie (on my mom's side). We don't get to see or talk to her much, but for several years her and her hubby have been trying to adopt a baby. They finally got a baby girl for Christmas. We are all so happy for them and wish them the best with their little one! She is adorable!

2 comments:

The S Fam said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!!! And he is so cute! I love all of your pictures and the new layout. We are goin to have to get together sometime. I might be going up to see Shi this weekend if I or we do. We'll have to stop by to say hi or something.

The S Fam said...

I agree, we need to plan the zoo trip for the year! Sorry I didn't call you this weekend, Saturday and Sunday the time flew by. And now its back to the daily grind called work. But I'm still planning on making a cake and taking to you one of these days! I like how you have written out your new year's resolutions. I didn't do that and I've already forgotten half of them. Dang resolutions!