December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

Sorry I have been a little slow at posting the last few weeks with all the hussle and bussle of the season. Christmas was very special for us this year being Hagen's first. We assumed that being only 8 months old, he wouldn't understand Christmas and we would get to sleep in. BIG MISTAKE! Hagen was up at 6 am and wouldn't go back to sleep. We finally just gave up and opened presents. It was so fun to watch him open the gifts and then play with the wrapping paper or tags rather than the toy itself. I guess that just comes with the age.

This year was very non-traditional since it was during the week. We spent Sunday morning doing gift exhange and Breakfast with the Curtis's and the afternoon and evening with the Barton's doing their family party. Then Monday morning I headed to work for half a day while Chase, Hagen, and Richard headed north to get the rest of Hagen and Janet's Christmas. That night we went to the Curtis's and tracked Santa with Monica's kids like we do every year. Then Christmas morning we had breakfast with Janet, Richard, and Chad and my family came by later to see all of Hagen's presents. All in all it was a good Christmas less the fact that we will be broke for a while. Anyway, here are some pictures of our Christmas....

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Nancy, Hagen is so cute. I wish we could have stayed longerr this year. The plan is to spend all of Christmas with you guys next year so start planning the activities! Ha Ha! We hope you had a Merry Christmas

linzy said...

Yeah! I look at your blog all the time, but I didn't realize you had new posts because of your slide shope at the top! Hagen is so cute! Can't wait to meet him in person!