January 16, 2008

Nothing New

I just wanted to check in and say there is nothing new to report. Chase and I lead such boring lives that is is almost unbearable. Hagen is growing like a weed and is learning many new and exciting things...granted they are only exciting for him since I have to clean the mess up. He opens draws, pulls out all the goods, chews on them, scatters them across the living room, and then moves on to something else. His latest fascination is Pat-a-cake (I call it patty cake but my mom informed me that is is pat-a-cake). He claps and throws it in the oven, but he hasn't quite figured out the rolling part. I guess that will come in time. Oh, Chase decided that Hagen needed a treat the other night at Walmart and bought him airheads. Stay tuned because I will be posting pictures of it soon. We will just say that he was a blue boy for a few days. Well, hope all of you are having a good 2008.

1 comment:

Amie said...

You say you lead boring lives. We can relate. We are as lame as they come. Thank heavens for our kids keeping it interesting, huh? By the way- I call it Patty-Cake too, no matter what our moms may say.