January 28, 2008
Sick, Sick, Sick
Just wanted to update everyone....poor little Hagen has been sick for a week and a half now. He started with the flu (or flu-like symptoms). After 3 days of runs and vomitting we took him to the ER because he wasn't holding anything down. They gave us suppositories to help, but 4 days later he hadn't got any better and his cough had gotten a little worse. We took him back to the clinic and they gave him a shot for the vomitting and that helped termendously. The runs stopped as well, but the cough and stuffy nose got worse and worse. Well since it is RSV season, we ended up at the ER again yesterday. They said he has broncitis and if he doesn't get better then he needs to come back. Keep in mind through this whole thing he hasn't had a fever, but last night after we came home from the hospital he got a fever. He still had it this morning. Poor little guy is so miserable. I dropped by this morning to check on him and he just cried and cried everytime I walked away from him. He is so horse from screaming at night you can barely hear it. It breaks my heart!! I just wish I could help him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OH no! There is nothing worse than sick babies! Good luck!
Oh my! Poor little man! I hope he feels better that is so hard. I'm sorry you are going through that and that we haven't been able to talk. Brooke is sick too, she has an ear infection she and I stayed home yesterday because we were all up all night Wednesday night because her ear hurt her so bad. Like someone told me "the joys of parenthood also comes with the crappy times!"
You said it was Hagen that got Kaybri sick but it could easily be the other way around. Either way, its sad that our little ones have been so sick. Hopefully the rest of this nasty flu season will go by uneventful.
Post a Comment