November 23, 2010
Argh!
Do you ever have those days were you just feel inadequate? Today is one of those days for me and I don't really know why. I just feel like I am no good enough, not skinny enough, not pretty enough, my hair is not long enough, blah blah blah. And then you see that girl that is seemingly perfect and it just makes your day that much worse. Argh! It's one of those days. :( Does anyone else have these days or I am the only crazy one? Any advice on how to turn my day around??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Nancy---don't feel like this! You are beautiful! This makes me sad that you are having a bad day but you are not alone. Everyone has these days, and the only person that can do anything about it is you. You have to change your outlook on yourself. We are always harder on ourselves. And people never think these same things about you!! We need to hang out. I am always here ready to listen!! :)
When I start worrying about the things I don't have, I need to remember the things I do have. Usually works for me. :)
I used to have days like that but then I decided I am a wonderful (though imperfect) person. As long as I am doing the best I can it is enough. I have days I am not the best person but then I allow myself some of those because the fact is NONE of us are perfect. Just do the best you can with what you have. Recognize the good things in yourself, especially when having one of "those" days. Spend some time every day thinking about the good things about you and about your life. Appreciate yourself and give yourself credit. That is all that matters.
nancy. i think you posted for me. moving here has been really hard. it seems like whenever i am with the ladies at church, i don't feel good enough. stupid. i know it is only satan, but how do you get that feeling out?!!!! seriously. i've been feeling the same way! a friend told me: to pray and that satan is the only one who makes us feel that way. i've always been told too, you have to know the bad to know the good... bad days to appreciate the good! that is the ONE great thing about a bad day! tomorrow's gotta be better!!!! hang in there, we can get through this!!!! :)
Everyone has bad days, but girl, you are nuts if you think you aren't good enough, or pretty enough, or whatever! You are beautiful! I'm serious!
Don't compare yourself to others. Usually we're hardest on ourselves and often we compare others strengths to our weaknesses. Not fair to ourselves!
I learned a long time ago there will always be someone prettier, skinnier, richer, more successful (etc.) than me.
The only opinions I really care about are my Heavenly Father's and my husband's.
I know Heavenly Father loves me. (I KNOW he loves you too!) and that means a lot to me, especially on bad days.
I also know that Cameron thinks I'm hot (even when sometimes I think he's nuts) and that's good enough for me!
Post a Comment