December 6, 2010

As of Lately....

I know I have been slacking on updates lately and I am sorry. Most of the time I feel like whatever it is we are doing isn't interesting enough to post on here. Well I thought I would give ya a quick update.

Hagen was Batman for Halloween. I have to say I think he was the cutest batman I have ever seen (and I am not on bit bias!)

We spent Thanksgiving with my family in Orem this year and I was able to spend Black Friday in the "city". Rosie and I had so much fun getting up early and shopping the morning away. Friday night we all headed back home and did a little Christmas tree hunting. I don't think Ellie cared for her snow suit or for the cold snow. LOL. Hagen was so excited to get a tree and wanted it in immediately.

Hagen has been busy at preschool. I am amazed at how much he has grown and changed in just a few short months. He loves to write letters and numbers and is constantly asking me to "learn" the words of books (meaning me tell him the words so he can read it himself). He is so excited for Christmas this year. He wrote his letter to Santa over the weekend and can't wait to get it in the mail. I can't believe my baby boy will be 4 shortly. :(

Over the weekend Hagen and I went on the mountain with my friend Kisha and her kids to take some winter pictures. It is so amazingly difficult to get 3 kids to cooperate to get good pictures. Here are some of the better ones I got of Hagen.




That's what has been going on as of lately. Hope all of you are healthy and happy! :)

No comments: