It's official! Hagen has fallen in love with preschool. He adores his teacher, Miss Jild and yes that is what he calls her. If you try to correct him he says "No Mom! It's Jild...sounds like sheild". He has made some new friends. Of course all of his friends are boys because "he doesn't love the girls". We have been very busy with letters since his class started letter Show & Tell. We have been going around the house talking about all the things in our home that start with that letter and he gets to choose what to take. So far he has taken letter "A" for ambulance, letter "P" for penguin, pretzels, popcorn, and peanut butter cups, and letter "H" for horse of course. He has loved sharing his things with his class and telling me what all the other kids brought also. Every time we leave the house now we all have to line up at the door like he does at school. He told me the other day that he is done with preschool now and it's time for him to go to college. I think I teared up a little thinking about my little baby boy leaving me to go to college. That little boy absolutely melts my heart. :) Tomorrow is the Halloween party at school and he is so excited to show all his friends his costume. He wants to be Batman, a Warewolf, and a Shark. Please explain to me how I am going to make that work. Well, I think he is going to have to settle for Batman. LOL.
Also, today is my handsome husband's birthday. I would just like to give him a shout out and tell him how much I love and appreciate him. Chase is an amazing man and father and I am so thankful he is in our lives. Happy 25th Chase!! We <3 You!!



No comments:
Post a Comment