I just wanted to write a quick post about how much fun I had last night. My Aunt Ann (my dad's sister) was nice enough to invite all of the "local" Curtis Fam over to her house for a BBQ. I can remember when I was a little girl the Curtis's used to have HUGE parties for Christmas and other occassions. I have missed those so much as I have grown. All of us have families of our own and life always gets in the way. Each year it feels like our family reunions get smaller and smaller. Anyway....it's funny that Ann asked us over for a BBQ because just the first of the week I was remembering the last one we had at Ann's house. I was a freshman in high school. It has been WAY too long! It was so much fun to get together with family and let the cousins play together and just catch up. It amazes me that all the "local" family lives maybe 15-20 minutes from each other and yet we only see each other a couple times a year.
Thanks so much Ann & Dallas and the rest of the fam for the good time. I love you all very much and can't tell you how large of a part you have played in my life.



1 comment:
That would be the same discussion or shall I say argument we had with mom last night! LOL Glad to hear it was fun! Wish we could of made it but was told to late! Love you Aunt Ann!!!
Post a Comment