July 14, 2010
Shout out to Dad
Last week I decided to purchase a swing set for Hagen and after I got it home Chase never had time to put it together. He works swing shift or night shift (whatever you want to call it) so it is hard for him to do things other than on the weekend. Since July weekends are pretty much packed for us I figured it would be awhile before it got put up. My sweet Dad wanted something to do so he came over and with the help of Will and Hagen they got it all set up. I just wanted to take a minute to tell my Dad thank you for all you do. You are such a great example to all of us and I can't tell you enough how much I love and appreciate you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yes Dad you are great!! love ya!!
Great job Grandpa!! If you want anything else to do Adam needs serious help with our master bathroom. ;)
It was so fun to see you guys! Kacee IS soo in lOvE with Hagen, and why wouldn't she be?!..He is so adorable(especially in his super hero undies)!!
Post a Comment