Here are my New Years Resolutions....
1. Overcome the mistakes I have made in the past and be the best person I can be right now.
2. Work on my patience with Hagen. He is sure learning how to push my buttons in his old age.
3. And lastly work on paying down debt. With over $30,000 in medical bills we are going to have to make some adjustments in the coming year.
Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! We love you all!



1 comment:
Nice resolutions! I admire your ambition. I read yours and went "I am not even going to make any. So you are better than me." I feel so busy and yet lazy at the same time. Anyway he is doing better. And we might/probably going to be up this weekend. And guess what... I need some things. Not that that is the only reason I want to see you. lol... but I will call you on Saturday.
Post a Comment