November 4, 2009

Random Update

Well I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. Chase had his surgery on Monday and is doing awesome. He only had to stay at the hospital overnight. Yay!! Here are a couple pictures from our stay.
This is him so excited that I was taking pictures of him before surgery.
His head after surgery. It looks so much better this time than last time.

A few weeks ago Amie and Kaybri invited Hagen and I to go to the pumpkin patch with them. The kids had so much fun getting dirty and picking pumpkins. :) Thanks for inviting us!!


And lastly Halloween. We thought this year Hagen would LOVE Halloween. He did fine with the first trunk or treat here in Salina, but after that he was done with trick-or-treating and did NOT want to wear his costume. Oh well I guess. Here is our little Superman.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that the surgery went well and things are going okay. Hang in there with all the stress you are dealing with because it will all work out in the end. You have your hubby and your son and you can find many blessings everywhere you look.

The Jolley Family said...

Glad the surgery went well. That's a relief. Oh and your little superman is a cutie!

katie said...

So happy the surgery went well! Hope he has a quick recovery again.
p.s. I think you should come up here with me on Black Friday and go shopping!!

Clarissa and John said...

I'm glad that everything went ok!

Amie said...

I'm so glad Chase is doing so well. I'm shocked that he was only there one night!!
As for the pumpkin patch, thanks a bunch for going. Its always nice getting out and doing something with you and Hagen.
His Halloween pics are SO cute! Have I ever told you how much I love that kids? :D