
For all those who don't know Chase was kicked in the head on Tuesday afternoon and life flighted to Provo. They removed a section of his skull that was compacted against his brain. He is doing well now and was transferred out of ICU yesterday. As long as his CT scan comes back good in the morning they will release him. He will not be able to work for a few weeks AT LEAST and then he will have to come back in 6 weeks to have a plate put in his head. :( No fun. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. We love you all.



7 comments:
Oh I am so sorry guys! We wish you the best and a speedy recovery! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Wow! I'm so glad he's okay. That had to have been a very scarey experience for you. I also wish him a speedy recovery!
we are thinking of you and our prayers are with you. please know we are always here for you if ever needed. love always!
Like everyone else has said "you are in our thoughts and prayers."
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Bartons! We love you guys!
Hey that is no good I wish you the best..
That is really scary. I hope he recovers well and quickly. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment