
Friday Monica, Will, Harley, I, and Hagen went to the Great American Bear Show at the county fair. Hagen loved the animals, but as you can see in the picture he was keeping on eye on them. LOL. (I will post the pic soon.)
Saturday Monica and her kids went with out little fam to Cowabunga Bay in Draper. Of course we had to pick the COLDEST day of summer to go to a water park. We only stayed a little over an hour because Hagen was freezing and we were all hungry, but it was still fun. WARNING: If you choose to go down the purple slide please be aware that your top will fly up when you get to the bottom. I know from experience of giving the lifegaurd a full on flash. OOPS!! LOL.

That is pretty much everything recent, but here are some random pictures.

This is Hagen splashing in our neighbor's sprinklers. He was so soaked that his shorts wouldn't stay up. LOL

Tony Dudley at the burnouts. CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN TONY!

We went to the 24th parade in Redmond and I told Hagen to watch for his little buddy Jaxon and this is the look he gave me. He cracks me up!



3 comments:
Hagen is getting so stinkin' big!!
I cannot believe how big Hagen looks! He is getting to be quite the "big" kid now! I remember when I first met you he was this tiny little baby, just a couple of months old. Has it really been that long ago?
Oh my goodness it looks like you have been having fun. You made me LMBO! about flashing the lifegaurd. I know exactly how you feel about Chase missing things. It was like that with Matt and his old job he would be gone 10 and home 4. It wasn't fun at all.
Post a Comment