Chase has been driving me nuts to post about his hunt so I guess I better do it. He is on vacation this week and he and Shan left for Tropic on Monday morning to go turkey hunting. Chase called on Tuesday morning and said they were on their way to Cannonville to hunt because they got permission to hunt some private property from his uncle. Well they saw a good size turkey just off the road on their way. I am so proud of Chase because he actually HIT the turkey. LOL. As most of you know...Chase always puts in for hunting tags, but rarely harvests anything. ;) You know I still love you babe! Anyway, when he went to pick up the turkey it was still alive so he had to slit it's throat. I don't really speak turkey, but it has a 7" beard and 1" spurs and apparently that is a big turkey so Chase is very proud of himself. YAY!! We thought Hagen would love the turkey, but all he would say about it is "Mom, da turtey tinks!" (Mom, the turkey stinks!) and get a disgusted look on his face. He went back down to Tropic today with his Dad and little brother who also have tags. Hopefully they can get turkeys too.

1 comment:
WOW! Thats a great turkey! Way to go!!!
Post a Comment