I know I have been a slacker with posting lately, sorry! So where to start...? Christmas was fabulous as always. Hagen got spoiled rotten with trucks, clothes, tractors, race tracks, blocks, a zip zap, and the list goes on and on. We got to spent the weekend before Christmas with Chase's family opening presents, visiting, and of course eating yummy food. We spent Christmas day at my parent's house eating, visiting, and playing with all the new DS's. Mark and Rosie came down Friday and we took my family sledding with the horses. This was a first time experience for Rosie and she seemed to enjoy it although we needed more snow. Also, Rosie and Harley rode a horse for the first time. Shocker for Harley because she is TERRIFIED of most animals. LOL. I didn't take any pictures....I was hoping Rosie would have her pictures posted so I could copy them, but she is being a slacker too apparently. Later that day, I invited all the girls over to learn how to make beaded watches. The first one I made was SUPER easy, but it seemed to be harder when we all got together. Oh well, it was fun and is now my new obsession. I even made a braclet and necklace!! Later that night Chase and I had a date night with Mark and Rosie. We went to see Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler. Such a cute movie!!! We all loved it!
As for New Year's, you would think Chase and I were old folks...we rented some movies and were in bed by 10:30ish. I think last year was just as eventful. :) Dang married couple anyway. LOL
I did make a few resolutions this year (I usually stay clear of them since it is always a let down that you didn't accomplish them). My #1 resolution is to take control of our finances a little better so we can start saving and #2 is to spend as much time as possible playing with Hagen and loving on him!
That's all for now folks. Hope you had a happy & safe holiday season.



2 comments:
YES I AM BEING A SLACKER!!!!! I just wanted to relax during my break and I did. Now I'm back to school trying to prepare to be gone for 2 more days.
All my pictures are downloaded to the computer I just need to find the time to post.
You didn't need to make a resolution to spend more time loving on Hagen. You love on him plenty already. You are a good mom and spoil him rotten--deservingly--afterall, he is adorable! :)
Post a Comment