December 15, 2008
Twilight
Okay, so Tandi and Amie have been trying to convince me to read the Twilight series for months now. I have politely refused every attempt saying that I didn't have time to read or I didn't really think I would get into that kind of stuff, blah blah blah. Well Saturday night I asked Chase to take me to the light parade in Richfield and he asked if I wanted to go to the movie after. Chase and I don't go too many places without Hagen just because I feel guilty for leaving him at night since I work all day so I jumped on a date night. We asked my sister to babysit and called to see what movie was playing and what times. Twilight was playing so I figured Chase would say forget it, but he actually said he wouldn't mind seeing it. So we went and after the movie I felt so Giddy to say the least. I couldn't quit smiling and giggling to myself. Chase surely thought I had went insane. Needless to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE MOVIE!! And of course I am already done with the first book. LOL. Well anyway...I just wanted to tell all you Twilighters that I am now a Twilight addict too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love the series also. It took me a couple of weeks to read all four. At first I did not want to get into it but I just decided to. It is so great and I can't wait for the next three movies! :)
Yay Nancy, I'm so glad you watched the movie and read the first book. It is so addicting huh?
Hello?! We tried to tell you months ago. LOL. I'm glad to see you finally came around. ;)
Nancy, welcome to the club. I have read the books I think now 4 times, and seen the movie 3. But, with each time it gets better.
Don't even get me started, I LOVE LOVE this series. I am always so excited when I hear of someone new starting. Keep me posted!
Post a Comment