I am sure you all have heard about Monica's scary day the other day, but here is a Quick post with some pictures of her car. If you had the chance to see it, you know it looks much worse in person because you get the full effect of the damage instead of seeing just sections of it. She is doing well, just a little sore. The real story is she seemed to have been stopped headed East at 200 E. Main and he hit her from behind. Her car then spun around and hit a tree. After the initial hit, his throttle stuck and the truck accelerated forward hitting the cement porch of some one's house. The truck tipped upside down and came to a rest. There was minimal damage to the house, but I think both vehicles are toast. I just want to tell everyone on behalf of Monica and our family that we appreciate all the thoughts, prayers, and support.
This is the rear end of her car where he hit her.

This is the passenger side of her car where she hit the pole.
3 comments:
You need to put pictures of the truck to it just puts it into perspective!! I have some if you want them!
Wow, we are glad that she is ok. That doesn't look good at all.
I couldn't believe she was still alive after what those pictures looked like. I'm glad she's okay and made it out safely. Tell her hi for me. That is very scary. Did she have her kids with her too?
Post a Comment