Here is my new neice Keyara Leigh Curtis. She was 5 lbs 10 ozs and 17 1/2 inches long. They brought her home last night so when I get off work I will go see her and take some more pictures of her. Congrats to my brother and sister-in-law and appologize that I couldn't make it to the hospital to support you. She is a doll and we are so glad she is finally here and Shiloh doesn't have to suffer anymore.
I am up to 8 neices, 6 nephews, and 3 great-neices plus a neice and a nephew still cooking. Wow!! That is tons, but I wouldn't trade any of you for anything in the world. Love you all!!



1 comment:
She looks so big in the pictures!!LOL now that she is down to 4lbs10oz she just seems so much smaller!! Come visit anytime!! Love ya!
Post a Comment