I know it has been forever since I have updated my blog! Sorry!! We don't have anything exciting to report, but here is a little update anyway.
My Mary Kay business is going GREAT! I love interacting with other women and making them look and feel beautiful. I still have a lot to learn and a lot of personal things to work on in my business (like quit being socially retarded! lol), but so far so good!
Hagen just keeps growing and learning. He knows when you put a gate up to keep him out of something he can just find something to put in front of it to help him climb over (toys, baskets, etc.) He loves to talk and say everyone's names. He is very independent this days which breaks my heart more than I want to let on. Hagen somehow attracted a cat that won't leave. She climbs on our porch swing and swings toward the window and reached like she wants to come in. It is hilarious!!
Chase is still working like a dog. Surprise, Surprise. I will never be able to express to him how much I appreciate how hard he works for our family!
Well, that is it for now! Hope all is well!



3 comments:
Lol, Pink boots, pajama pants, and a roxy sweater. I gotta see this! Tell him to come in thursday or friday and i'll be workin. Yeah, i am kinda a weirdo but i figure if its gonna be cold there might as well be snow.
Oh that Hagen! Such a doll! And Kaybri might be to blame for the whole, using items as step-stools thing. She is notorious for that and Lori said she was showing Hagen the other day :( If that is in fact where he learned it, my apologies for all the bruises to come.
So I miss the walks because it was so nice visiting and getting crap off my chest. So lets work on arranging that girls night soon!
Hey, I definitley agree with the girls night thing. Oh and i don't think i spelled definitley right but oh well. Anyways yeah, we need one soon for sure.
Post a Comment