LUCKY 7'S
7 Things I Can Do...
1. Play on the computer
2. Love on Hagen
3. Shop for shoes
4. Be a GENUINE salesperson
5. Follow instructions
6. Be honest
7. Be the best person I know how to
7 Things I Cannot Do...
1. Scrapbook
2. Craft
3. Do anything remotely creative
4. Stop loving on Hagen. Sometimes I squeeze him so hard I think his head is going to pop off! LOL.
5. Keep my house clean. No matter how hard I try!
6. Live without at least 7 pairs of shoes!
7. Be away from my family for long periods of time.
7 Things That Attracted me to Chase (and still attract me)
1. His wifebeater tank top!
2. The fact that he was the "new kid"
3. His parents let him take the car (even though he was barely 15)
4. The fact that he was attracted to me (I don't think boys were actually attracted to me back then and probably not now either)
5. He is AMAZING with Hagen! I couldn't wish for a better dad for my little guy!
6. He will tell me how it is (and alot of times I need that).
7. He is an incredibly hard worker.
7 Things I say Most Often...
1. "Good morning/afternoon KB Oil"
2. "Hello. How are you today?"
3. "Hagen, I love you so so so much!"
4. "I know, I am sorry...I wish I could lower the price of fuel too."
5. "Let's go out to eat."
6. "Ya know what I mean?"
7. "Head to the truck Hagen."
7 Admirations (not in any particular order)
1. My dad. He worked for so long at the coal mine providing us with what we needed to survive and risking his health to do it.
2. Chase. He is such a wonderful father and he works constantly to make sure Hagen and I are spoiled rotten and lastly I admire his strength. He and his sibling have been through more in their lives than I can ever imagine and they just keep going with their heads held high. It amazes me!
3. All the beautiful, confident women out there. I have always admired that some women just completely accept who they are and they rock it! I wish I could do that.
4. All of my brothers and sisters. Each of them have their own very unique qualities that have taught me so much and have made me the person I am today!
5. My best friend Emilie. I could go on and on about her but basically she has always inspired me to be a better person. She is a strong, intelligent, beautiful wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend. I do NOT know who I would be without her in my life!
6. Chase's aunt Mary. She works a full time job, takes wonderful care of her 2 kids, her husband, her ill mother, and her brother. Everytime I go over there her house is completely spotless and organized and even dusted PLUS she always has some wonderful meal cooking in the kitchen! I don't think she truly understands how amazing and beautiful she really is!
7. Everyone else is my life. I don't have room or the time to list each and everyone of you on this little thing, but each of you have influenced me in some positive way in my life and for that I thank you all!
7 Favorite Foods...
1. Thanksgiving dinner! Turkey, yummy potatoes, mashed potatoes, rolls, YUMM!!
2. Chase's "Beer Ribs"
3. Anything from El Mexicano
4. Pasta....chicken alfredo, spagetti, whatever
5. A good Salad. I love salad so anyplace that has really good salads
6. Dad's dutch oven chicken
7. Pretty much anything that I don't have to cook
7 People to Tag...See the next tag.
CRAZY 8'S
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...
1. One Tree Hill
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Gossip Girl
4. Sorry, that is pretty much it!
5.
6.
7.
8.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. I showered and got ready for the day
2. I placed on inventory order at work
3. I took lots of fuel delivery orders!
4. Set up for my Skin Care Class
5. Bought so cookies and chips and dip
6. Taught a skin care class
7. Made dinner
8. Watch Hagen and his daddy play playstation
8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1. El Mexicano
2. In the Mountains (things always taste better in the moutains)
3. Goodwood BBQ (my new favorite place for ribs)
4. Salt Creek Steakhous in Nephi
5. Steve's Steakhouse
6. Olive Garden
7. Chuck-a-Rama (they have a good salad bar and amazing rolls!)
8. Applebee's
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Thanksgiving! It's my favorite holiday!
2. Unit Meeting tonight...the girls are so fun!
3. Christmas with Hagen
4. All the new babies that are coming this winter/spring. Neices, a nephew, friend's babies, YAY!!!
5. Having a Girl's Night with Amie and Tandi soon hopefully
6. Someday having a little girl
7. Seeing Mark and Rosie soon.....again hopefully! I miss you guys!
8. Watching this week's episode of One Tree Hill
8 Things On My Wish List...
1. For my debt to vanish!
2. For Chase to realize money isn't everything....
3. To always have new clothes in the closet
4. To be beautiful (or at least feel like I am beautiful)
5. To have a little girl one day!
6. To have Mark and Rosie & Emilie and her fam closer!
7. To get a few extra hours of sleep each day
8. For everything to be Wonderful in my world!
8 People I Tag...
1. Rosie
2. Becky
3. Sue
4. Ashley
5. Adam & Lisa
6. Lauren
7. Monica
8. Trisha



1 comment:
Have I told you that you crack me up! Lol! But thank you! You are awesome and I couldn't ask for a better friend either. I hope you know you are on my list of admirations too.. Just didn't have enough #s. Thank YOU for all that you do! I Don't know where I'd be without you either or your family!! Love you tons!!
Post a Comment