August 19, 2008

Randomness

Okay, so here are just a few random things we have been up to lately.
Hmm....a couple weeks ago Chase took Bear (our dog) with him on the horses for the first time. When they got home Bear was so sore that he could barely walk...understandable considering he had never been in the rocks before that date. Our nosey neighbors turned us in to the city for him being "injured" and we had to explain to the animal cop why he was limping around for a few days. Here are some pics of Hagen playing with his (not so little) puppy.

Last Thursday we took off to Thanksgiving Point for the semi show with the Malmgren's. It was pretty much a yawner, other than the light show they had after dark. Malmgren's took first in their class and first in custom paint/graphics. They were hoping to place in the interior category, but nothing. Every year their granite floor and fiberglass dash (I think it is fiber glass...I know Chase said it is fiber something. LOL) get beat out by a wood floor. How lame is that?!

While we were up there we purchased a new truck They said they were going to put a part on it for us and they had it in stock so it was no big deal. Well they got it all tore apart and decided it was the wrong part and they couldn't get the right part until Monday.
.
They were nice enough to give us a rental to come home in. Chase acts irritated with the new (temporary) ride, but the truth is....the whole time he was driving it he had a big grin on his face. LOL. I think the family wagon is completely fitting for him and we should just say forget the truck and buy the van. Everytime I sit in the drivers seat I just wait for a soccer ball to come flying at my head from the back. LOL. Good times!!

Also while I was up there I got to spend a little time with my good friend Katie and her little Kacee. I just love them and wish I was closer! Katie and I always have such a good time together. Chase is convinced that Kacee needs to take a little vacation to our house...and maybe just not leave. LOL. Just kidding Katie. He really won't steal her. So there is our update in a nutshell and enjoy the pictures. Oh and no luck yet on a deer. :(

4 comments:

linzy said...

what a big dog!! so fun! hope i didn't miss your call...

Amie said...

LOL! Tell Chase that he totally rocked in that mini van. I'm sure you guys are going to miss having it parked in front of your house. :)

Anonymous said...

maybe you should take lessons from us on our wood floor the "R" boys just know how to git-r-done LOL and you seem to smile alot in the "mini" too so maybe you should keep it! I know it look just like it should on you LOL Kim

farnsworthfamily said...

hey you guys, i was just looking around and ran by your blog. i love it. i truely sounds like life is treating you good. your little one is not so little no more. it is so crazy how they grow up and what they seem to learn my little brentlee catches on to everything me or her dad say we really have to watch our mouths haha. want you to know im always thinking of you and hope all is well with your precious little family love ya! mariah. check us out at www.ttbjmfamilyoffive.blogspot.com