May 23, 2013

Getting Big!

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated this blog. I make no promises to KEEP it updated though. ;)This week I am filled with a lot of emotions and I feel like I have nobody to share them with (something I feel a lot now that I don't have facebook lol) so I am going to put them on here. I am so excited to announce Hagen graduated from Kindergarten! Wahoo! I officially have a first grader! He did final testing yesterday and I met with his teacher about his progress this year. He is well above where he is expected to be right now and I couldn't be prouder! A few weeks ago we were sitting on the couch and Hagen grabbed a book and began reading out loud to me. Although this isn't unusual, for some reason it hit me how big he is getting. Naturally, tears ensued. Hagen is an amazing kid! He fills our home with love, joy, and, chaos and I adore ever minute of it (okay, except the minutes I am pulling my hair out).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yea! I'm glad you posted something on your blog. I miss hearing about you guys since, like you said, you aren't on FB anymore. I really hope you do keep it up. :)

Good job Hagen on your success!

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .