November 4, 2011

I Love Chase!

I want to take a moment and dedicate a spot on ourthe blog to Chase. The last few months have been awful at our house with all the sickness and the roof project. I have been an emotional and physical wreck. I just want to tell Chase thank you so much for being understanding and loving. He hasn't complained about the house being a mess or that I have just wanted to sit on the couch instead of help with the roof. I even threw up on his brand new jacket and he didn't complain at all. I love you so much Chase and I appreciate EVERY thing you do for our family (big and small). You are such a hard working, dedicated, strong man and I am so grateful to call you my husband. You have endured more in your 26 years than I can ever imagine going through and I do my best to be understanding. You have made some tough decisions for our family this year and I appreciate you rising to the challenges we have faced. Hagen and I love you more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

Clarissa Stagg Photography said...

Awwww! What a sweet post, Nancy! You two are so cute. =)