Last week my friend Kisha and I decided to go take pictures of our boys in graduation caps & gowns. I figured I would save Hagen's picture and show him when he graduates high school. I think this one is definitely a keeper.
I am very proud of my little man! He has learned so much this year. He can write his name, sing the alphabet, count to 20, recognize what letter words start with, recognize & write the all the letters, spell some simple words (dog, cat, fox, etc), knows all his colors & shapes, and many many more things.
*(Sorry the days are all off. Blogger wouldn't let me post this last week. Hagen'a graduation was last Thursday the 19th)



2 comments:
what a precious picture! They sure do grow up way too fast.
How adorable! That is a cute idea, I love it! He looks so grown up too. Yes we do need to plan something for the summer. Like camping, a girls day, go somewhere..... something. It's been a long time.
Post a Comment