
It's so hard to believe but on the 12th Hagen celebrated his 4th birthday. Wow! 4 years old?!
He had a great day eating his favorite lunch (pizza), going to the movies with Mom & Dad (to see HOP), and picking out his bedding for his new big bed that he got for his birthday. It makes me so sad to look in on him at night in a giant bed. He looks so little!!

When Hagen woke up I gave him a big hug and told him "Happy Birthday! You are finally 4!!" and he sat there for a second and started to jump up and down. Then he stopped and said "Well I still like to jump, even though I am 4 now." I couldn't help but laugh. Hagen is the light of our lives! He brings so much happiness and joy into our home and we would be lost without him!
Hagen loves to play in the dirt, shoot his "baby" (BB) gun with Dad, play Tag Your It with Mom, draw pictures, write his name (ON EVERYTHING!!), and ride bikes with his best friends Ryker & Shaylee. He is all personality and he makes sure everyone knows he is the boss.
We love you more than you will ever know Hagen!! I hope you had a great birthday!



2 comments:
Happy birthday Hagen! Glad you guys had a fun day.
Happy Birthday Hagen, your so dang cute. I just love ya!! Crazy he is already four, wow, where does the time go?
Post a Comment